ALOE FEROX COMPLETE
Aloe Ferox Complete is a blend of Aloe Ferox Gel and Bitters extract powder and all its phyto-nutrients that have been scientifically proven to support the body in combating common ailments and stubborn diseases. Aloe Ferox Complete contains antioxidants, phyto-nutrients and anti-aging elements that make it very ideal for both the young and the old. Aloe Ferox Complete has no side effects as the blend is 100% Aloe Ferox; Aloin in Aloe Ferox has laxative effect.
Aloe Ferox Complete is 100% extract powder from the sap and gel found in the Aloe Ferox plant which is grown in the Western Cape of South Africa. The calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and phyto-nutrients in Aloe Ferox is much higher than in Aloe Vera. The use of Aloe Ferox Complete improves your overall health and immune system and supports your body in combating Arthritis, Gout, Fibrosis, Diabetes, Migraines, Insomnia, Gall and Kidney stones, Throat infections, Heart burn Colic, Stomach ulcers, Bladder infections, Hemorrhoids, Shingles, Constipation, Osteoporosis, Tonsillitis, Eczema, Hypertension, Conjunctivitis, and many other minor ailments.
Scientifically proven benefits of using Aloe Ferox to support your body in combating common ailments include:
Inhibiting growth of certain tumors
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
Expelling of parasitic worms
Anti-virus and anti-bacteria activity
Can be used as a safe laxative
Assists in weight loss
Aloe Ferox extracts have been known for use in the skin and has the following benefits:
Repair and soothe tissue
Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Anti-aging and as a skin soothing agent
Aloe Ferox naturally contains phyto-nutrients, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, antioxidants; a potent combination that together support the body in combating diseases, viruses, and bacteria; support the body in boosting immunity; and in Detoxing the bowel.
Phyto-nutrients in Aloe Ferox include: Aloeresin A., Aloesin, Aloin, Alkanes. Pyrimidines, Indoles, Alkaloids, Sterols, Aldehydes, Organic Acids, Fatty Acids, Ketones, Dicarboxylic Acids, Acemannan, polysaccharides, Phenolic Acids/Polyphenols. A potent combination of nutrients which together provide:
Highly potent immune support,
Total body health support (head-to-toe)
Bowel Detox support
- Weiyang Chen, Ben-Erik Van Wyk, Ilze Vermaak. Alvaro M. Viljoena. 2112. ‘Cape aloes—A review of the phytochemistry, pharmacology and commercialisation of Aloe ferox’. Phytochemistry Letters Volume 5, Issue 1, March 2012, Pages 1-12.
- Chandra Sekhar Singh Bhaludra, Rama Rao Bethapudi, Adharvana Chari Murugulla, Chakrapani Pullagummi, Thota Latha, Kandula Venkatesh, Arun Jyothi Bheemagani, Amareswari Pudutha and Anupalli Roja Rani. 2013. ‘Cultivation, Phytochemical Studies, Biological Activities and Medicinal Uses of Aloe ferox, Grandfather of Aloes an Important Amazing Medicinal Plant’. International Journal of Pharmacology Year: 2013 | Volume: 9 | Issue: 7 | Page No.: 405-415.
- C. O’Brien, B.-E Van Wyk, FR. Van Heerden. 2011. ‘Physical and chemical characteristics of Aloe ferox leaf gel’. South African Journal of Botany. Vol 77. Issue 4. Pp 988-995.
- Loots, D.T., van der Westhuizen, F.H., Botes, L. ‘Aloe ferox Leaf Gel Phytochemical Content, Antioxidant Capacity, and Possible Health Benefits’. 2007. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2007 v.55 no.17 Pp. 6891-6896.
- Mhaladi, R. (2014, November 13). The Therapeutic Value of Aloe ferox Mill.